- Combine 1 drop Rosemary with 4 drops V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex. Dip a cotton ball in the solution and apply to a freshly washed face to help cleanse.
- Add 10–15 drops to shampoo or conditioner for healthier-looking hair.
- Stir in a few drops to your tomato sauce to add an authentic, fresh flavour.
- Replace dried rosemary with just a drop of Rosemary essential oil in your favourite recipes, such as breads and pasta dishes.
- Add a drop to marinades and salad dressings for an extra dose of flavour.
- Combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and Rosemary essential oil for a bread dip that rivals that of any restaurant.
Where to Diffuse
- Diffuse to freshen the air and enjoy a woodsy, energising aroma.
- Diffuse Rosemary in your bathroom to make your bathroom smell fresh.
Rosemary essential oil has a complex, woodsy aroma and can help create an energising environment and promote a sense of clarity. You can also add it to food and drink recipes to add a fresh burst of flavour.
Topical: Dilute with V-6™ and apply to desired area as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
Culinary: Add to food or drink recipes to create another layer of flavour.
Storage: Store in a cool, dark place.
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health care professional prior to use.