Young Living’s Prostate Health™ is a uniquely formulated essential oil supplement for those who want to maintain general health and wellbeing.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE. REFER TO THE HEALTH WARNINGS BELOW.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include GST. Shipping charges not included.
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
- Prostate Health is uniquely formulated for those looking to maintain a healthy, normal lifestyle.
- Contains essential oils Geranium, Fennel, Myrtle, Lavender and Peppermint.
- Convenient soft gel capsule.
- Do not use if pregnant or likely to become pregnant.
- Do not use while breastfeeding.
- Use in children under 12 years is not recommended.
- If you are taking medication or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Vitamins and minerals should not replace a balanced diet.
Frequently Asked Questions
The capsules are made from porcine gelatin (pig); therefore, they are not recommended for vegetarians or vegans.
The colour of the softgels may significantly vary due to the organic pumpkin seed oil that is a key component in the formulation. In fact, the softgels may range from a light yellow/green to an orange/red depending on the batch of natural pumpkin seeds that are used. This is normal.