We created One Heart™ essential oil blend to celebrate the joy of creating unity and connection in our communities by opening our hearts to love and service for others.
Specifically blended to bring people together and help create awareness of The D. Gary Young, Young Living Foundation, the refreshing aroma of this balancing blend can encourage a bright outlook on life and the awareness that we are all in this together. This proprietary blend can also help you find your centre and connect to your inner spirituality. Try using it during prayer or meditation for connection with your inner self.
The beautiful One Heart label was designed by Anita Perlaza, a graduate of the Young Living Academy in rural Ecuador who is now studying graphic design. Anita’s mom works at Young Living’s Finca Botanica Farm and Distillery in Ecuador, and her father works at the Academy. Anita said she was inspired to create the design because “I think that if all people can join and collaborate, we can do great things together.”
One Heart’s proprietary blend includes 100 percent pure essential oils from around the globe, produced by our Seed to Seal® quality commitment, including Ylang Ylang and Valor® essential oil blend to invoke confidence, as well as Ocotea from Ecuador and Lemon and Lime to uplift. Northern Lights Black Spruce and Spearmint help invigorate the senses.
In the spirit of this uplifting, connecting blend, 35 percent of each wholesale purchase goes to the Foundation to empower, improve, inspire and change the lives of those in need.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include GST. Shipping charges not included.
- Encourages a bright outlook on life.
- Opens your heart to love and service for others.
- Encourages unity and connection with community.
- Helps you find your centre and connect to your inner spirituality.
- Creates a calming, energising environment when diffused.
- Helps you find your centre and connect to your inner spirituality during prayer or meditation.
- Ylang Ylang from Ecuador† has a sweet, romantic aroma that contains the naturally occurring constituents germacrene and alpha-farnesene.
- Lemon† and Lime† have an uplifting, fresh aroma that contains the naturally occurring constituent limonene.
- Northern Lights Black Spruce† is rich and invigorating and contains the naturally occurring constituents bornyl acetate, camphene and alpha pinene.
- Ocotea from Ecuador† is delightfully spicy and contains the naturally occurring constituent beta-caryophyllene.
- Valor† has a woodsy, grounding aroma that contains the naturally occurring constituents alpha pinene, beta pinene, bornyl acetate and camphene.
- Diffuse at home to enjoy the uplifting, calming aroma.
- Apply or diffuse during yoga or breathwork practices to connect spiritually.
- Use to open your heart to love and service for those around you.
- Apply to your heart-space in the morning to encourage a bright outlook for your day.
- Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex or olive oil and apply to desired area as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
Young Living Essential Oils
New Zealand Pty Ltd.
Member Services: 0800 69 95 36 (0800 NZ YL EO)