The Young Living Lustre Artisan Diffuser hails from the Pearl River Delta of China, a haven for artisans, poets and painters for hundreds of years.
Every Lustre glass cover is handcrafted by a master glassblower trained for years in the art of glasswork, making each Lustre diffuser a unique work of art that will illuminate the décor of any home.
The Lustre’s gorgeous rounded design creates soft, ethereal light, a luminous sensory companion as the ultrasonic diffusion fills your home with your signature home essential oil scents.
The Lustre Artisan Diffuser comes with free 5-ml bottles of Lemon and Peppermint essential oils.
Lustre Artisan Diffuser Set includes:
Please note, the complimentary Citrus Fresh 5 ml will temporarily be replaced with a Lemon 5 ml due to stock shortages. Thank you for your understanding.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include GST. Shipping charges not included.
- Handcrafted blown glass cover and soft white tones create exquisite designs that coordinate perfectly with any décor.
- High diffusion mode that can run up to 6 hours or with 3 different timer options: 60, 90 and 120 minutes.
- Intermittent diffusion mode that runs up to 12 hours with intervals of 30 seconds on and 30 seconds off.
- 8 different LED light options that run independent of diffuser function.
- Diffuser coverage area of up to 35 square metres.
- Fill reservoir with water and add 5-8 drops of essential oil, select diffusion and light modes and enjoy.
- For all other safety and care information, refer to the Lustre Artisan Diffuser Operation Manual.
Get to know
Capacity: 130 ml
Weight: 660 grams
Dimensions: 25 cm high x 16.5 cm diameter
Room Coverage: Medium Room (approx. 35 square metres)
Each one comes from the south of China along the Pearl River Delta, from an area known as the “Fragrant Mountain,” in reference to the many flowers that grow nearby. This region has been inhabited by craftsmen, poets, and creative thinkers since the Northern Song Dynasty nearly one thousand years ago. Today, the spirit of craftsmanship continues where the Lustre Artisan Diffusers are hand-made by master glass blowers, combining traditional practices with modern technology. To reach the status of master glass blower, an apprentice must complete at least two years of intensive training. In this time each artisan is trained to know the molten glass intimately in order to work it into a final masterpiece. Young Living is proud to bring these works of art from master craftsmen to your home.