Lemon Sandalwood Cleansing Bar Soap
The Lemon essential oil in Lemon-Sandalwood Cleansing Soap has clarifying properties to thoroughly cleanse the skin while Sandalwood combats dryness. ESSENTIAL OILS: Lemon, Sandalwood
This product is currently transitioning to new packaging. The item you receive may still be older packaging, but will contain the same ingredients you know and trust.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include GST. Shipping charges not included.
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
Features & Benefits
- Use to refresh and uplift your atmosphere
- Has a fresh, clean, and invigorating aroma
- Rejuvenates and invigorates with a refreshing scent
- Has an uplifting and refreshing/harmonizing aroma to awaken your senses
- Contains Lemon and Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood Essential Oils, both known to help support healthy-looking skin
- Contains Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood essential oil that is known to combat dry skin
- Approved Soap Base Claims/Risk Ratings (pulled from Valor Bar Soap CDF)
- Olive, jojobo, and wolfberry seed oil are moisturizing botanicals that help prevent over-drying
- Cleanses and refreshes skin
- Moisturizes skin
- Aloe vera calms and soothes skin
- Multitasking formula gently cleanses, conditions, and softens skin
- Creates a rich lather for a luxurious shower or bath experience
- Creates a creamy lather
- Dense bar is long lasting
- Formula rinses clean
- Removes dirt, oil and impurities from the skin
- Will not strip skin’s natural moisture barrier
- Leaves skin feeling fresh, clean, and soft
- Made from naturally derived ingredients
- Uses only certified sustainable palm oil
- Plant-based formula
- Formulated for all skin types
- Plant-based formula without sulfates, phthalates, parabens, dyes, synthetic fragrances, and preservatives
- Olive Oil- This Cold Pressed oil from Spain has high amounts of oleic fatty acid and squalane, known for their moisturize and hydrating properties
- Jojoba- Contains 10 fatty acids and forms an occlusive barrier on skin that reduces water loss and helps increase in skin hydration. This Jojoba is made from mature, tree-ripened Jojoba seeds from their native habitat, the Sonoran Desert, USA
- Wolfberry- Sourced from our Ningxia partner farm from China. It contains fatty acids, squalane and provitamin D to moisturize and nourish skin
- Rich in Fatty acid to provide a moisturizing soap (From Palm soap base, Olive Oil, Jojoba, Wolfberry Seed Oil, Caprylic/capric triglyceride)
- Produced in a facility that offsets a majority of their energy consumption with renewable energy
- French-milled/Triple milled bar soap: The first step extrudes the soap base through a mesh screen to break the batch down into soap ribbons and the second refiner pushes the ribbons through another mesh screen. The soap passes through a vacuum chamber, which pulls air out of the soap to ensure that it is free of air pockets or streaks. In the final extrusion stage, the outside of the soap is heated to make it perfect for the final phase of cutting into shape. This process creates bar soaps that are more homogeneous than homemade versions, so they last longer and have a higher quality feel to them. The finished product feels smooth on the skin and provides a rich, luxurious lather when mixed with water
How to Use
Sodium palmate, Sodium cocoate, Water (aqua), Glycerin, Citrus limon (Lemon) peel oil, Olea europaea (Olive) fruit oil, Sodium citrate, Santalum paniculatum (Royal Hawaiian sandalwood) wood oil, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera) leaf extract, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf extract, Lycium barbarum (Wolfberry) seed oil, Avena sativa (Oat) bran
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
‡ Organically grown in accordance with the California Organic Foods Act of 1990
Contains corn, gluten, soy, and coconut/palm ingredients
Young Living Essential Oils
New Zealand Pty Ltd.
Member Services: 0800 69 95 36 (0800 NZ YL EO)