Whether you spend your days in bright light from the sun, exposed to blue light from electronics, or both, IlluminEyes was created with your eyes in mind to maintain your clear view of the world.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE. REFER TO THE HEALTH WARNINGS BELOW.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include GST. Shipping charges not included.
- Contains antioxidants
- Formulated with Wolfberry
- Vegetarian friendly formula
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacists. When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects. The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men.
- If you are breastfeeding, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Vitamins and minerals should not replace a balanced diet.
Frequently Asked Questions
Sunlight is the main source of blue light. For most people, the majority of exposure comes from being outside during daylight hours. But there are also many manmade, indoor sources of blue light, including fluorescent and LED lighting and electronic devices.
The vitamin E used is naturally derived from sunflower.