Eucalyptus Globulus is known for its cleansing properties and stimulating scent, and like other eucalyptus essential oil uses, it is often applied topically or diffused aromatically. When diffused, Eucalyptus Globulus also gives rooms and offices a refreshing atmosphere that’s perfect for spaces where you study, meditate or exercise.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include GST. Shipping charges not included.
- Gives a refreshing, clean aroma.
- Sports an energising and invigorating scent.
- Creates a stimulating and rejuvenating environment.
- Used in massage for its invigorating, soothing aroma.
- Use its cleansing benefits by adding a couple drops to your favourite facial cream. Be careful of the sensitive eye area, since Eucalyptus Globulus can leave a tingling sensation.
- Add to V-6 Enhanced Vegetable Oil Complex for a calming and refreshing massage.
- Inhale directly or dilute and rub onto your chest for an uplifting, refreshing experience.
- Create an invigorating homemade air freshener by combining distilled water, witch hazel and essential oil in a spray bottle.
- Relax in a steamy bath with Epsom salt and a few drops of essential oil.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.