AlkaLime™ can help to restore a feeling of balance to the body with it’s effervescent antacid formula. AlkaLime is formulated with Lemon and Lime essential oils, organic lemon powder, antioxidants and biochemical mineral cell salts.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE. REFER TO THE HEALTH WARNINGS BELOW.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include GST. Shipping charges not included.
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
- Effervescent alkalinising formula
- Great source of antioxidants
- Absorbed easily and quickly by the body
- Gentle on the stomach
- Free of artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners, and formulated with nine biochemical mineral cell salts, the refreshing taste of Lemon and Lime essential oils, and organic lemon powder
- Contains potassium. If you have kidney disease or are taking heart or blood pressure medicines, consult your doctor or pharmacist before use.
- Contains 95 mg of potassium per serving (5 g).
- The recommended daily dose of this medicine (5 g) contains 505mg of sodium.
- This product may have a laxative effect.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Vitamins and minerals should not replace a balanced diet.
Frequently Asked Questions
Biochemical mineral cell salts are mineral salts that exist in human tissue cells and appear to play a critical role in cellular metabolism. They have been studied for their use to support cellular homeostasis.
Calcium, sodium, potassium and lemon powder mix with water to create effervescent bubbles that begin working immediately upon consumption.