Looking for a quick way to freshen the air after dinner or when the kids get home from soccer practice? Use Purification essential oil blend, with its combination of our freshest odor-busting essential oils, to create an atmosphere that smells bright and clean. This versatile product works perfectly in musty office spaces, dirty cars, and kids’ rooms that need a little pick-me-up. It’s the ultimate way to purify the air without resorting to harsh chemicals and overpowering store-bought products.
|Item No. (SKU):|
|Brand Partner Price:|
This item is currently not available for purchase.
This product is only available to purchase by Young Living Brand Partner. To join and become a Young Living Brand Partner click on the Become a Brand Partner link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
- Produces a clean, invigorating aroma
- Clears the air of unwanted odors
- Freshens musty and stale areas with its lively scent
- Soothes skin when applied topically
- Contains Lavandin, an ingredient that helps clean and purify the air
- Add a few drops to dryer sheets to give your laundry a bright-smelling boost.
- Place a few drops of Purification on cotton balls and stash them anywhere that can use additional freshness: air vents, drawers, shoes, garbage cans, etc.
- Use Purification in the car with a USB Diffuser to fight lingering food and gym bag odors.
- Add Purification to a glass bottle with water and spritz it on linens.
- Infuse your entire home with bright, lemongrass-forward aromas after your cleaning routine.
- Brighten your bathroom with a crisp citrus scent that will add a spark to your morning.
- Invite freshness into storage areas and banish musty odors.
- Turn a hotel room into an oasis of aromatic comfort when you travel.
- Enhance the great outdoors with this invigorating breath of freshness.
and keep your space smelling pure and fresh.
skin. Use as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
prior to use.
Get to Know
Citronella, Lavandin, Lemongrass, Rosemary, Myrtle, and Tea Tree to uplift and invigorate the atmosphere. The
plant sources for these oils come from many exotic and beautiful locations: Lemongrass is native to India,
Guatemala, and other tropical countries; and Citronella originated in Sri Lanka. Purification utilizes these natural
resources to brighten and freshen up any space.