Treat yourself to this well-loved aroma by adding a few drops of oil to lotions, shampoos, and skin care products.
Create a spa-like retreat by combining 1 cup Epsom salt and 4 drops oil and adding to a hot bath.
Make a basic homemade body scrub with coconut oil, sugar, and Lavender essential oil.
Unwind with a Lavender-infused neck or back massage.
Use Lavender as part of your evening routine. Rub oil on the bottom of your feet before bed or spritz your pillow with distilled water and Lavender mixed in a spray bottle.
Create a DIY room freshener with Lavender or diffuse it to banish stale odors.
|Item No. (SKU):|
|Brand Partner Price:|
This item is currently not available for purchase.
This product is only available to purchase by Young Living Brand Partner. To join and become a Young Living Brand Partner click on the Become a Brand Partner link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
- Promotes feelings of calm and fights occasional nervous tension
- Has balancing properties that calm the mind and body
- Cleanses and soothes minor skin irritations
- Can be soothing to the skin after a day in the sun
- Reduces the appearance of blemishes
- Supports aging skin
- Includes the naturally occurring constituents linalyl acetate, linalool, and ocimene
- Linalyl acetate
- Add a few drops to lotions, shampoos, and skin care products for a classic aroma and more youthful complexion.
- Add 4 drops of Lavender and 1 cup of Epsom salt to a bath to create a relaxing environment.
- Unwind in the evening with a calming, Lavender-infused neck or back massage.
- Use Lavender as part of a bedtime routine by rubbing it on the bottoms of your feet or diffusing it next toyour bed.
- Add it to V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and apply topically to soothe the skin after a day in the sun.
- Fill your bedroom with Lavender’s calming aroma in the evening for a soothing space conducive to sleep.
- Infuse the nursery with the gentle floral scent during naptime for a welcoming and restful environment that sets your little one up for sweet dreams.
- Unwind with a spa-like setting anywhere by combining Lavender with other luxurious scents such as Eucalyptus, Bergamot, or Cedarwood.
Lavender is one of our most popular products.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
- 5 drops Lavender
- 4 drops Cedarwood
- 1 drop Vetiver
Get to Know
farms that grow lavender, located in Utah, Idaho, and France. Lavender is steam distilled from the flowering tops
of the plant, and it takes 27 square feet of lavender plants to make one 15-ml bottle of Lavender essential oil. In
ancient Greece, Pedanius Dioscorides, a physician pharmacologist and botanist, praised the many qualities and
uses of lavender. You can find Lavender essential oil in many Young Living blends, including Stress Away™,
Tranquil™, RutaVaLa™, Forgiveness™, and Harmony™.