Create an environment of romance and warmth with Joy essential oil blend. With its combination of floral and citrus essential oils, including Ylang Ylang, Geranium, Jasmine, Palmarosa, Rose, Bergamot, Lemon, and Tangerine, this unique and feminine fragrance is sure to be a favorite. Diffuse Joy around the house for an environment that is pleasant and inviting or dab it on your neck and wrists for a natural floral perfume. This essential oil blend invites togetherness and is used adoringly by members all around the world.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the Become a Member link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
- Produces an aroma that brings joy to the heart, mind, and soul
- Supplies an uplifting aroma that can be enjoyed alone or combined with any YL personal care product
- Contains Ylang Ylang essential oil, which inspires a romantic aromatic atmosphere
- Creates a joyful and happy aromatic experience when applied to wrists or heart
- Apply Joy to your wrists and the back of your neck before going out for a fresh and natural floral perfume.
- Place 2–3 drops on a damp cloth and throw it in the dryer to help freshen your laundry.
- Put a few drops in a warm bath for a spa-like experience and a blissful, relaxing aroma.
- Diffuse Joy to create an atmosphere of happiness throughout your home during family gatherings and celebrations.
- Elevate game night at home with the warm, uplifting aroma.
- Transform your bedroom into a welcoming, floral-infused retreat.
- Brighten dull desk work or your midday slump at the office.
- Treat yourself to a steamy shower filled with comforting and enlivening floral-citrus notes.
pleasant aroma when applied with skin care products.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
Get to Know
taken to Italy by way of the Canary Islands by Christopher Columbus. Rose has been praised for its fragrance and other qualities since Ancient Greek and Roman times. With such powerful oils, it’s no surprise that Joy is a member