With a bright and refreshing citrus scent, Lime essential oil smells just like freshly sliced limes. Lime essential oil has an invigorating and stimulating effect and is believed to be native of eastern Malaysia. When diffused, this summery aroma can uplift your environment and encourage mental clarity. Lime oil has a versatile scent that complements most other citrus essential oils such as Lemon, Bergamot, Grapefruit, Orange, and Tangerine.
If you’re feeling uninspired, try diffusing Lime oil for a bright, refreshing aroma that may clear a path to greater creativity. This quality also makes Lime a great choice for diffusing in classrooms and children’s play areas. Lime can also support radiant skin! Try adding a couple of drops to your favourite night-time moisturiser for healthier-looking skin.
Lime essential oil is prized for its ability to bring a unique citrus flavour and delicious zing to any food or beverage. Adding a few drops of Lime essential oil to your dishes is the perfect way to elevate your cooking.
Young Living Lime oil is versatile and concentrated. Whether stirring it into drinks for a bright burst of flavour or giving your food a little extra citrus zip, Lime essential oil is a welcome kick of summer that you can enjoy year-round.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include GST. Shipping charges not included.
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
How To Use
Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and apply to desired area as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 48 hours after applying product.
Culinary: Add to recipes for a fresh, citrusy zing.
Storage: Store in a cool, dark place.
- For an aroma that helps you feel inspired and uplifted, diffuse 8–10 drops of Lime in your favourite diffuser. For variety, combine it with other citrus oils such as Lemon, Bergamot, Grapefruit, Orange, and Tangerine.
- For an extra boost of citrus throughout the house, add a few drops of Lime to household cleaners. To freshen your refrigerator, add several drops to a box of baking soda and keep it in the refrigerator to absorb odours.
- Combine Lime essential oil with olive oil to use as a marinade for meat and veggies.
- Include a drop to your stir fry to bring dimension and add a great depth of flavour.
- Add a little Lime oil to berry dishes to complement their natural sweetness.
- Add variety by infusing your water with one or two drops of Lime essential oil.
- Deodorise your fridge: half-fill a small container with baking soda and 5-10 drops of Lime essential oil, and leave it in the fridge with the lid off.
- DIY air freshener: put 3-5 drops of essential oil onto 3-4 cotton balls and place them in a tiny bowl. You can place the bowls all around the house (perhaps behind the toilet or on the window sills) for a fresh-smelling home.
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil