Warm and comforting, the familiar aroma of Cinnamon Bark essential oil comes from the naturally occurring constituent cinnamaldehyde. Cinnamon Bark oil is a key part of Young Living’s proprietary, top-selling Thieves® essential oil blend, combining with Clove essential oil to give Thieves its signature spicy aroma.
Diffuse Cinnamon Bark in your kitchen and living room to create a warm, comforting, and inviting environment for your family and guests. For a festive twist, diffuse Cinnamon Bark with Frankincense, Orange, Tangerine, Clove, or Nutmeg.
Cinnamon Bark is an important ingredient in many Young Living essential oil blends, including Abundance™, Christmas Spirit™, Gathering™, Highest Potential™ and Magnify your Purpose™..
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include GST. Shipping charges not included.
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
How To Use
Topical: It is not recommended for this essential oil to be used topically.
Aromatic: Diffuse to create an inviting, warm environment in your home.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
Culinary: Cinnamon Bark essential oil is a concentrated and potent flavour that complements a variety of classic culinary treats, bringing a warm taste and sensation to your favourite dishes.
Storage: Store in a cool, dark place.
- Diffuse Cinnamon Bark oil for an extra-festive twist during the holiday season. Get creative with complementary oils such as Frankincense, Orange, Tangerine, Clove, or Nutmeg.
- To freshen a musty-smelling garbage disposal, run soapy water down the drain and drop in 5 drops of Cinnamon Bark and 3 drops of Lemon essential oil and let them sit for up to an hour.
- Turn your NingXia Red® shot into a “Hot Shot” by adding a drop or two of Cinnamon Bark.
- Take a banana smoothie to a sweet new level with a drop of Cinnamon Bark essential oil.
- Use a drop to spice up your hot cereal.
- Substitute Cinnamon Bark essential oil in any recipe that calls for ground cinnamon.
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil