A. Wash hands, wash hands, wash hands!
We all learn to wash our hands during kindergarten as hands are our most useful tool we use on a daily basis. However, do you still remember the correct way to wash them?
- Wash hands with Thieves Foaming Hand Soap for at least 20 seconds. –That’s the “Happy Birthday” song from beginning to the end twice!
- Lather and scrub the back of your hands, up to your wrists, between fingers, and even under your nails.
- Dry your hands thoroughly.
B. Diffuse Thieve and R.C.
Warm up your home with the cozy and inviting scent of Thieves® essential oil blend, while also bringing in some cleansing power! If you want a touch of refreshing coolness, add a few drops of R.C. essential oil blend to your diffuser. You could even double up and diffuse them together!
C. DIY tips for a clean and safe environment
Make sure your well-worn and gathering-space surfaces are super clean by giving them a quick touch of Thieves®! Our Thieves Household Cleaner is powerful, ultra-concentrated and plant-based formula that helps cleanse your surfaces without the use of harsh chemicals.
DIY Tip 1: A Sanitizing Carpet before and after leaving the house!
- Mix 15 units of water to 1 unit of Thieves Household Cleaner in a spray bottle.
- Spray onto your carpet daily.
- Step on the carpet with your shoes before and after leaving the house for sanitizing purposes. Then you do not have to worry about bringing in germs into home!
DIY Tip 2: A Jacket Spray when you cannot wash your thick winter coats daily!
- Mix 30 units of water to 1 unit of Thieves Household Cleaner in a spray bottle.
- Spray your coat that you have worn after a long day.
- Hang and let it dry in a cool place to enjoy a refreshing scent, as well as the cleaning power from Thieves®!
A. Keep moving!
There are 1,440 minutes in every day. You only need 30 of those minutes a day to get up and move to have a positive impact on your body and overall health! Small changes can make a big difference when it comes to your body’s health: Take the stairs instead of the elevator or try out a new hobby that gets you up and moving. Your muscles, mind, and motivation will thank you! Try Super B and Slique Shake for an extra boost of energy and protein!
B. Eat Healthy Foods and Supplement you Diet!
We know you’ve heard this before, but fruits and veggies are a staple to any healthy food routine, for a better immune system! A balanced, nutrition-rich diet goes a long way in ensuring that your body has the antioxidants, nutrients, and vitamins it needs to be well and strong. in addition to healthy diet, here are the Young Living supplements that can also help to support your immune health!
- Inner Defense® contains Young Living’s Thieves essential oil blend, Oregano & Thyme essential oils to strengthen the protective shield of your body.
- These oils are rich in thymol, carvacrol, and eugenol for immune and respiratory system support.
- Take 2 capsules in the morning, and take two more in the afternoon when needed.
- A proprietary, high-potency probiotic that combines a plenty of live cultures from 9 beneficial bacteria strains that promotes healthy digestion, as well as supporting a healthy immune system.
- Take 1 capsule every night following a meal.
C. Regulate your Sleep Cycle
Believe it or not, sleep is just as important as regular exercise or eating a balanced diet when it comes to your overall health. Not only does it improve productivity and concentration, but it can also help strengthen your immune system! According to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), adults should be getting 7+ hours of sleep a night. Need a tip for getting a good night’s snooze?
- Contains four powerful oils including Lavender, Vetiver, Valerian, and Ruta essential oils that have unique sleep-enhancing properties in a softgel vegetarian capsule.
- Combine with Melatonin–an important hormone that promotes restful sleep.
- Take 1-2 softgels 30-60 minutes before bedtime.
As you follow these simple steps, you’ll have everything you need for a strong immune system during this time of the year!
This post is also available in: Chinese (Traditional)