Ravintsara is one of several essential oils derived from the Cinnamomum camphora tree, along with Ho Wood and Camphor. Steam distilled from the leaves of the tree, Ravintsara is highly regarded in its native Madagascar for its many beneficial properties. It is a multi-action essential oil, providing cleansing and invigorating properties when diffused or used aromatically and powerful skin-cleansing properties when applied topically.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
- Aromatically invigorating and awakening when applied to the head, neck, chest, or under the nose
- Creates a refreshing breathing experience when inhaled or diffused
- Has skin-cleansing properties
- Can be used to enhance yoga, meditation, or breathing exercises
- Dilute Ravintsara with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and apply it to your chest before exercise for a refreshing workout.
- Inhale it directly from the bottle during seasonal changes or as part of a meditative breathing exercise.
- Add it to your favorite facial cleanser or body wash for an invigorating clean.
- Diffuse it to fill your space with its bold, bracing aroma.
- Enhance yoga by using a few drops during your breathing practice.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.