Orange essential oil, cold-pressed from the rinds of oranges, has a juicy aroma reminiscent of the fresh fruit. It has a clean, refreshing scent and flavour and contains the naturally occurring constituent limonene. An important ingredient in popular blends such as Citrus Fresh™, Abundance™, Christmas Spirit™, and Peace & Calming®, Orange oil offers a sweet, peaceful aroma that can fill a room with a sense of peace, harmony, and creativity.
Orange, like other citrus oils, can cause photosensitivity, so avoid applying it to exposed skin before spending time out in the sun. Orange is delightful on its own, or you can combine it with complementary oils such as Lemon, Tangerine, Grapefruit, Cinnamon, Neroli, or Patchouli.
Embrace the versatility of Orange essential oil as a culinary tool by using it in your cooking to brighten up or complement dishes with its citrus flavour. Use it in baked goods for an acidic contrast to the sweetness of desserts and baked goods.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include GST. Shipping charges not included.
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
- Has a sweet, uplifting aroma
- Can be massaged into skin for an energising aroma
- Contains the naturally occurring constituents limonene and alpha-pinene
- Can be added to household cleaner for a sweet citrus scent
- Works as an adhesive remover
- Can be diffused to add a touch of warmth to your space any time of year
- Can be applied topically in the evening to help improve the appearance of skin
- Add it to your nighttime face regimen to help reduce the appearance of blemishes and to smooth the appearance of skin.
- Use Orange essential oil in sweet or savoury dishes for added flavour and zest.
- Even clean linens may need a little freshening. Combine 10-15 drops with distilled water in a small spray bottle and spritz over linens and in closets to keep your sheets, towels, and clothes smelling great.
- Add 2–3 drops to a water bottle or glass of water for a fresh, citrus flavour, or mix it with other culinary essential oils for various flavour combinations.
- DIY air freshener: put 3-5 drops of essential oil onto 3-4 cotton balls and place them in a tiny bowl. You can place the bowls all around the house (perhaps behind the toilet or on the window sills) for a fresh-smelling home.
- Play around with different essential oil combos for both warmer and cooler months. Diffuse Orange with Lime, Lemon, or Tangerine for a sunny, warm-weather scent, or diffuse it with Cinnamon Bark and Clove for a festive smell that is perfect for the holidays.
- Diffuse Orange in your children’s play areas; they’ll love the sweet, playful scent!
- Rejuvenate your home and inspire new memories with this bright aroma during family time.
- Peel into a slice of summer with a sunny aroma that will brighten your kitchen prep time for Sunday brunch with friends and family.
- Step into a warm bubble bath and breathe in this natural mood-boosting aroma after a demanding day of work.
- Energise the bedroom and feel revitalised to tackle any obstacle the moment your feet slide out of bed in the morning.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
Culinary: Add to food or drink recipes to create another layer of flavour.
Storage: Store in a cool, dark place.
- 3 drops Lime essential oil
- 5 drops Sacred Sandalwood essential oil
- 2 drops Lemon Myrtle essential oil
- 2 drops Orange essential oil
- 3 drops Orange essential oil
- 3 drops Peace & Calming® essential oil blend
- 3 drops Copaiba essential oil
- 1 drop Cinnamon Bark essential oil
- 4 drops Peppermint essential oil
- 6 drops Orange essential oil
- 2 drops Idaho Balsam Fir essential oil