Lavender Oatmeal Bar Soap
With a relaxing floral scent and luxuriously creamy formula, our Lavender-Oatmeal Bar Soap leaves skin feeling soft, smooth, and refreshed. Oats offer gentle exfoliation and remove excess oil while moisturising botanicals such as coconut, jojoba, and wolfberry seed oil and five therapeutic-grade essential oils prevent over-drying. With its 100 percent vegetable-based formula, this bar is vegan-friendly. It’s also hypoallergenic and made without synthetic dyes or colourants, parabens, petrochemicals, or sulfates, so it’s gentle enough for all skin types.
This product is currently transitioning to new packaging. The item you receive may still be older packaging, but will contain the same ingredients you know and trust.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include GST. Shipping charges not included.
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
Features & Benefits
- Oats offer gentle exfoliation and remove excess oil while moisturising botanicals such as coconut, jojoba and wolfberry seed oil and five premium essential oils prevent over-drying
- Gentle enough for all skin types
- Lavender imparts an aromatic and relaxing, floral scent
- Creates a rich creamy lather
- Leaves skin feeling fresh, clean and soft
- Formulated for sensitive skin
- Clinically tested, hypoallergenic
- Dermatologist reviewed
- Made from naturally derived ingredients
- Made without synthetic dyes or colourants, parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, glycols, EDTA or sulfates
- Promotes a calming and relaxing experience
- Soothes dry and sensitive skin
- Will not strip skin’s natural moisture barrier
- Removes dirt, oil and impurities from the skin
- Olive, jojoba, and wolfberry oils are moisturising botanicals
- Features Jojoba which contains 10 fatty acids and forms an occlusive barrier on the skin that reduces water loss and helps increase skin hydration
- Features wolfberry which is sourced from our Ningxia partner farm from China. It contains fatty acids, squalane and provitamin D to moisturize and nourish skin
- Rich in fatty acid to provide a moisturising soap
How to Use
- Wet bar and work into a lather.
- Apply lather to all desired areas of the body.
- Rinse with water.
Sodium Palmate, Sodium Cocoate, Water , Glycerin, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Sodium Citrate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Seed Oil, Avenal Sativa (Oat) Bran, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot), Peel Oil - Furanocoumarin Free, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Lycium Barbarum (Wolfberry) Seed Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Meal, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
Contains corn, soy, and coconut/palm ingredients
Young Living Essential Oils
New Zealand Pty Ltd.
Member Services: 0800 69 95 36 (0800 NZ YL EO)