A native shrub that grows wild along the southern coasts of Australia and Tasmania, kunzea was used for centuries by native cultures. The kunzea plant, with its bulbous tops and whimsical blossoms, is commonly referred to as “White cloud.”
The extracted Kunzea essential oil has comparable properties and uses to Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) essential oil but offers a more pleasant aroma and milder sensation when applied topically. Kunzea essential oil contains high levels of the naturally-occurring constituents alpha-pinene and eucalyptol. When diffused, it helps create a relaxing and refreshing atmosphere.
Kunzea Essential Oil Uses:
- Diffuse at home or work for a relaxing, woodsy aroma that helps create an uplifting environment.
- Add to V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and massage into skin after a physically intense workout to help soothe the body.
- Apply topically to chest to feel refreshed.
- Add to your daily skin care routine and apply topically to face to improve the appearance of skin.
- Diffuse to help purify the air from unwanted odours.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include GST. Shipping charges not included.
How to Use
Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and apply to desired area as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health care professional prior to use.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
Kunzea ambigua† branch/leaf/twig oil
† 100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil