Known for its gentle, woodsy aroma, Copaiba essential oil is a product of steam distilling the gum resin tapped from the Brazilian Copaifera reticulata tree. With high levels of beta-caryophyllene and a uniquely sweet aromatic profile, Copaiba essential oil helps create a relaxing atmosphere when diffused or applied topically.
Its warm aroma also makes Copaiba a great addition to your daily routine and skin care. Add it to a neutral moisturiser to utilise its natural fragrance and moisturising properties or apply it to flex points following activity for an uplifting, comforting cooldown.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include GST. Shipping charges not included.
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
- Provides a calming aroma
- Can be diffused to create a warm, inviting environment
- Reduces the appearance of blemishes
- Can be massaged into fatigued areas after activity
- Includes the naturally occurring constituent beta-caryophyllene
- Can be applied to skin to promote the appearance of a youthful, radiant glow
- Germacrene D
- Add Copaiba to your moisturiser to help enhance the appearance of a youthful, radiant glow and to help reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Dilute with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and massage it on muscles after exercise for a relaxing cooldown. For a cooling sensation, combine Copaiba with Peppermint or Wintergreen essential oils.
- Diffuse it to create a warm, inviting space. Create a custom blend by adding oils such as Cedarwood or Cinnamon Bark.
- Combine Copaiba, a lightweight carrier oil, and a complementary oil such as Northern Lights Black Spruce or Peppermint to create a natural beard oil that moisturises facial hair and skin, and doubles as a styling agent.
- Cool down at home after a strenuous workout with this nostalgic, woodsy aroma.
- Blend the steam from your shower with a sweet, earthy scent to revitalise after a busy day at the office.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily
Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
- 4 drops Copaiba essential oil
- 3 drops Jasmine essential oil
- 3 drops Orange essential oil
- 3 drops Orange essential oil
- 3 drops Peace & Calming® essential oil blend
- 3 drops Copaiba essential oil
- 1 drop Cinnamon Bark essential oil
- 6 drops Lime Essential Oil
- 2 drops Eucalyptus Radiata Essential Oil
- 4 drops Copaiba or Cedarwood Essential Oil