Known for its gentle, woodsy aroma, Copaiba essential oil is a product of steam distilling the gum resin tapped from the Brazilian Copaifera reticulata tree. Copaiba oil has high levels of beta-caryophyllene and a uniquely sweet aromatic profile, which helps create a relaxing atmosphere when it is diffused or applied topically. Copaiba is a great addition to your daily routine and skin care. Add it to a neutral moisturizer to utilize its natural fragrance and moisturizing properties. It can also be applied following activity for a comforting cooldown.
|Item No. (SKU):|
|Brand Partner Price:|
This item is currently not available for purchase.
This product is only available to purchase by Young Living Brand Partner. To join and become a Young Living Brand Partner click on the Become a Brand Partner link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
- Provides a calming aroma
- Can be diffused to create a warm, inviting environment
- Reduces the appearance of blemishes
- Can be massaged into fatigued areas after activity
- Includes the naturally occurring constituent beta-caryophyllene
- Can be applied to skin to promote the appearance of a youthful, radiant glow
- Germacrene D
- Add Copaiba to a moisturizer or skin cream to help enhance the appearance of a youthful, radiant glow and to help reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Dilute with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and massage it on fatigued areas after exercise for a relaxing cooldown. To add a cooling sensation, combine Copaiba with Peppermint or Wintergreen essential oils.
- Diffuse it to create a warm, inviting space. Create a custom blend by adding oils such as Cedarwood or Cinnamon Bark.
- Create a natural beard oil with Copaiba, a lightweight carrier oil, and a complementary oil such as Northern Lights Black Spruce or Peppermint.
- Cool down at home after a strenuous workout with the nostalgic, woodsy aroma.
- Blend the steam from your shower with a sweet, earthy scent to revitalize after a busy day at the office.
your daily routine and skin care when used topically.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily
- 4 drops Copaiba essential oil
- 3 drops Jasmine essential oil
- 3 drops Orange essential oil
- 3 drops Orange essential oil
- 3 drops Peace & Calming® essential oil blend
- 3 drops Copaiba essential oil
- 1 drop Cinnamon Bark essential oil
- 6 drops Lime for a cheerful and relaxing aroma
- 2 drops Eucalyptus Radiata for a scent that inspires energy
- 4 drops Copaiba/Cedarwood to help create a grounding environment
native to the Amazon region of the country. The copaiba tree grows between 15–30 meters high and produces tiny
white flowers and small nut-like fruit, neither of which are used in the production of the essential oil. Copaiba has been used for various purposes in areas where it grows natively since at least the 16th century. Beyond its use in
Young Living essential oil blends, Copaiba is used in many soaps, lotions, and perfumes.
- A: Copaiba essential oil has a gentle, woodsy aroma.
- A: Copaiba essential oil is labeled for topical and aromatic use and is not intended for internal consumption. Be sure to always follow individual label instruction for Young Living products.
- A: Dilution is not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.