Boost your home cleaning with the cheerful scent of fresh Lemons! Add a few drops to naturally derived floor, window, and surface cleaning solutions. Do not use Lemon oil on granite or stone, as it may etch the surface.
Make Lemon part of your beauty routine, adding it to skin care products to reduce the appearance of blemishes or to conditioner and DIY hair masques to give your hair a smoother, shinier look.
Diffuse Lemon alone or with other citrus and crisp-smelling oils such as Tangerine, Grapefruit, Orange, Bergamot, Rosemary, Tea Tree, Tarragon, and Eucalyptus Radiata to create an aromatic environment that is clean-smelling and positive.
|Item No. (SKU):
|Brand Partner Price
This item is currently not available for purchase.
This product is only available to purchase by Young Living Brand Partner. To join and become a Young Living Brand Partner click on the Become a Brand Partner link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
- Keep Lemon on hand for its clean, energizing, and invigorating aroma.
- Diffuse it to create a more focused environment.
- Use its aroma to create an uplifting atmosphere.
- Add Lemon to skin care products to help reduce the appearance of aging.
- Use it to help remove adhesives.
- Boost your daily cleaning regimen by adding a few drops to your floor, window, or surface cleaning solutions.
- Make Lemon a part of your nighttime beauty routine by mixing 1–2 drops with your favorite beauty products. It will reduce the appearance of aging for a youthful complexion.
- Diffuse Lemon when the atmosphere is melancholy for a boost of cheer.
- Diffuse it at work or school for a bright aroma that creates a sense of focus and motivation.
- Fill the kitchen with a dose of Lemon’s familiar lemon-drop aroma to take clean to a whole new level.
- Banish everyday odors in your living room or family room by combining Lemon with other purifying scents such as Pine, Grapefruit, or Peppermint.
scent when diffused.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
- 4 drops Bergamot essential oil
- 3 drops Lemon essential oil
- 3 drops Basil essential oil
- 4 drops Lemon essential oil
- 4 drops Stress Away essential oil blend
- 2 drops Lemongrass essential oil
Get to Know
evergreen family and reaches a height of about 20 feet. From those trees, 75 lemons are required to make one 15-
ml bottle of Lemon essential oil. This is accomplished by cold pressing the rinds of the lemons, producing an oil
with the aroma of freshly picked fruit.