Orange Rose Hip Black Tea
YL Vytalyte Steeped Tea
Beautifully bold, with a gracefully balanced blend of exotic Assam and pu’erh teas, Young Living’s Orange Rosehip Black Tea is the perfect sweet boost to start your day! With a full-bodied, earthy aroma, this tea’s fragrance is nearly as
delectable as its carefully crafted ingredients.
Prominent top notes of orange gently segue into a subtle flavour of honey that finishes with the simple, comforting taste of rosehip. This tea is specifically formulated to pair with Young Living essential oils; add a drop or two of Lemon culinary essential oil to your cup for an elevated experience that will delight the senses. Sustainably sourced, Young Living’s Orange Rosehip Black Tea offers you the morning boost you deserve!
Orange Rose Hip Black Tea Product Information Page
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include GST. Shipping charges not included.
- Unique tea blend with exquisite quality
- Formulated to pair with Young Living’s premium culinary essential oils
- Elegant, high-quality packaging makes this tea readily giftable. Simply add a bow and share with a friend or loved one
- Our unique silky sachets boast a sophisticated design crafted from environment-friendly plant-based cellulose that’s biodegradable
- Organic, pu’erh tea
- Organic Assam black tea
- Organic herbs and roots, including licorice root, rosehip, Assam black tea and pu’erh tea
- Enjoy this tea for a morning boost.
- Drink it whenever you need a pick-me-up.
- Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
- Contains caffeine.
Get to Know
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! You’ll enjoy the same benefits and rich flavour whether you serve Orange Rosehip Black Tea as a hot, comforting drink or cold, refreshing beverage.
Orange Rosehip Black Tea contains only about half the amount of caffeine found in a single serving of coffee — just enough to give you an extra boost.
Yes! Our Assam tea comes from our producers at the Jalinga Tea Estate, the first 100 percent organic and carbon-neutral tea operation in the world. These facilities are dedicated to sustainable tea farming and renewable energy. Our pu’erh tea leaves are harvested from the Wuliang Mountains of Yunnan, China, from thriving trees in outstanding conditions.