Ningxia wolfberries contain powerful antioxidants, providing an array of nutrients and protein as one of nature's most nutritious fruits. Slightly tart in flavour, add them to baked goods, cereal, salad, trail mix and more.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include GST. Shipping charges not included.
With polyphenols and polysaccharides, this exotic berry is touted around the world for its taste and nutrients. Documented use of wolfberries dates back to the Ming Dynasty, where they were part of ancient Chinese culture.
- A tasty snack
- Wholesome nutrients
- Polyphenols and polysaccharides
- NingXia Red
- Gary's True Grit Einkorn Granola
- Gary's True Grit Einkorn Flakes Cereal
- Slique Tea
- Anyone interested in a rich, whole food
- Anyone interested in a tasty, natural snack
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Enjoy 14g as desired.
- Top yogurt or a smoothie with wolfberries for a wholesome breakfast with a satisfying texture.
- Include Organic Dried Wolfberries in your homemade granola or trail mix for a nourishing snack on a hike, at school, or around the home.
- Add to your favourite muffin, pancake, or bread recipes.
- Toss with leafy greens, shaved or crumbled cheese, and vinaigrette for an exotic gourmet salad.
- Wolfberry Tea: Bring 250ml. of water to a rolling boil, and then let cool for 3 ½ minutes. Line bottom of cup or mug with dried wolfberries and add water. Steep for 5 minutes and stir before drinking.
- Add NingXia Wolfberries to your Slique® Tea for a new flavor twist. Once you have finished your tea, remember to enjoy the hydrated wolfberries!