For years Young Living members have enjoyed the benefits of Blue Tansy essential oil in blends such as Valor®, Peace & Calming®, and JuvaFlex®. Now it can be yours as a single oil, and you can discover for yourself how to use Blue Tansy as an aromatic in your diffuser, as a topical application in your own homemade Blue Tansy skin care products, and in plenty of other ways as you use and share this wonderful essential oil.
Blue Tansy is a rare botanical in the chamomile family, and it has become celebrated for its use in high-end, luxury Blue Tansy skin care products. Strategic, conscientious sourcing of this premiere botanical, typically native to Morocco, allows us to bring our members access to the elite Blue Tansy essential oil.
Perhaps Blue Tansy’s most unique feature, chamazulene is the naturally occurring constituent that provides the oil’s characteristically rich, deep-blue color, which appears only after steam distilling the tiny yellow flowers.
With a sweet, pleasant aroma, any use becomes uplifting—whether it’s an addition to your nighttime routine or diffused throughout your home.
Blue Tansy Essential Oil Uses:
- Combine Blue Tansy with Cool Azul™ essential oil blend and apply it topically for a soothing massage after exercise.
- Add Blue Tansy essential oil to your favorite moisturiser and apply it topically to help soothe and moisturise the skin.
- Use Blue Tansy in your Aromadome to help hydrate and beautify your skin.
- Diffuse Blue Tansy throughout your home to create an inviting, uplifting environment with its sweet, floral fragrance.
- Add Blue Tansy to your own DIY bath salts to enjoy its skin-cleansing benefits and to help create a relaxing at-home spa atmosphere.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include GST. Shipping charges not included.
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
How to Use
Blue Tansy (Tanacetum annuum) flower oil†
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil