Tea Tree essential oil, also known as Melaleuca or Melaleuca Alternifolia oil, is one of the most widely used and extensively researched essential oils, making it a must-have for every home. Because the benefits of Tea Tree oil include cleansing properties and a refreshing scent, this versatile oil can be used for everything from home cleaning solutions to skin care. Keep a bottle of Tea Tree in your house to make homemade household cleaners, air fresheners, and linen spritzers. You can also find a world of uses for Tea Tree in your personal care and beauty routine. Incorporate this moisturizing yet cleansing oil into skin care applications and hair treatments for a spa-quality upgrade!
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
- Reduces the appearance of blemishes
- Helps maintain healthy-looking hair and scalp
- Maintains the appearance of healthy skin and nails when applied to feet and toenails
- Includes the naturally occurring constituents terpinene4-ol, gamma terpinene, and alpha-terpinene
- Included in Purification® and Melrose™ essential oil blends, ClaraDerm™, and more
- Helps eliminate musky odors
- May work as a naturally derived deodorant
- 1,8-cineole (Eucalyptol)
- Reduce the appearance of blemishes by applying Tea Tree topically.
- Combine Tea Tree with water in a small glass spray bottle and use to freshen linens and towels.
- Diffuse it to combat stale or unpleasant odors in the home.
- Combine it with citrus scents such as Lemon or Lemongrass for a natural deodorizer.
- Add it to homemade soaps and moisturizers to experience its cleansing properties.
- Apply it to skin as part of your nighttime routine to help maintain the appearance of healthy-looking skin.
- Combat the pungent odor of gym clothes radiating from your laundry room before tackling the endless pile of clothes and linens.
- Put your feet up and dissolve your day’s stresses in any room of the house with this renewing aroma for a memorable at-home spa experience.
- Jump over any mental block and stay focused with its clarifying, refreshing scent during late-night study or work sessions.
- Create a natural deodorizer for the kitchen after cleaning out the fridge by combining Tea Tree with one of your favorite Young Living citrus essential oils.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
Get to Know
- A: When Tea Tree oil is used as directed, it is not considered toxic. However, when using oils or supplements, please be sure to follow the direction on the label, and always consult your health care provider before using any product or if you begin to have a reaction.
- A: There are no detectable amounts of Camphor in Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia).