Pine essential oil has an uplifting aroma that provides a refreshing breathing experience, encourages feelings of positive energy, and repels the influence of negative energy. The Pinus sylvestris tree, also known as Scotch pine, is a tall coniferous evergreen tree that grows to the height of 131 feet and has characteristic orange-red bark and stiff blue-green needles. Pine essential oil is steam distilled from the needles of the tree and has been researched by Hippocrates, the father of western medicine. Pine’s aroma is reminiscent of the Japanese tradition of forest bathing and provides a refreshing breathing experience and encourages a moment of joy. When blended with other essential oils such as Peppermint, Lavender, and Eucalyptus, there are numerous benefits.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
- Shares many of the same properties as Eucalyptus Globulus; the action of both oils is enhanced when blended together
- Pairs well with other essential oils such as Peppermint, Lavender, and Eucalyptus
- Diffuse and/or apply it topically to desired location to enhance a deep breathing experience.
- Use Pine in DIY cleaning products for a fresh, sparkling home.
- Diffuse Pine during meditation for a grounding and empowering experience.
- Add 3─6 drops to a massage oil and apply it to skin to relax tired muscles.
- Use Pine to enjoy the outdoors annoyance free.
- Diffuse or apply this uplifting aroma to brighten your day.
- Inhale Pine with Peppermint to help open airways and breathe easily.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.