The beautiful coasts of Australia and Tasmania boast a playful white and pink flower known as kunzea. Produced from the steam distillation of the leaves and green branchlets, Kunzea essential oil offers a spicy, woodsy aroma to uplift any environment. With properties that help soothe fatigued muscles and work to reduce the appearance of blemishes, Kunzea will be a new household staple. Use alongside Purification® to help purify the air or instead of Tea Tree for a more pleasant aroma and milder sensation when applied topically.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
- Offers a clean, spicy, and woodsy aroma
- Has comparable properties to Tea Tree oil
- Contains high levels of alpha-pinene and eucalyptol—helps to soothe fatigued muscles and reduce the appearance of blemishes
- Helps purify the air from unwanted odors
- Diffuse throughout your home for a relaxing, woodsy aroma and help create an uplifting environment.
- Add to V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and use as a massage after workout to help soothe fatigued muscles.
- Add to your daily face regimen and apply topically to skin to help reduce appearance of blemishes.
- Apply topically to chest for a refreshing respiratory experience.
- Start an evening of studying accompanied by this spicy, woodsy scent.
- Rid your living spaces of distasteful smells with this clean aroma.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.