Ginger (Zingiber officinale) has a warm, spicy fragrance that is energizing and uplifting. Traditionally, ginger oil has been used to soothe minor discomforts.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
- Traditionally used by Native Americans for its powerful properties
- Considered to create harmony and balance when applied topically or diffused
- Para menthatriene
- Inhale Ginger directly from the bottle during travel to ease motion discomfort.
- Dilute Ginger with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and massage it into your abdomen before or after meals for a warming and comforting sensation.
- Add it to Ortho Sport® for a warming post-workout massage.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.