The Finca Botanica Farm Collection features four rare, exotic essential oils from plants cultivated at Young Living’s Finca Botanica Farm and Distillery in Chongon, Ecuador: Incan Melissa, Paicotea, Ecuadorian Ylang Ylang, and Palo Santo.
Features & Benefits:
- A Young Living-exclusive collection featuring essential oils from botanicals grown and distilled at the Finca Botanica Farm and wildcrafted from the Ecuadorian highlands
- Includes Incan Melissa and Paicotea—two new, Young Living-exclusive essential oils available only as part of this collection
- All four essential oils in this collection can be applied topically or enjoyed aromatically to bring a touch of the Ecuadorian tropics into your home
- Supports the livelihood of Ecuadorian natives, with whom Young Living contracts to gather wildcrafted Palo Santo, Paicotea, and Ocotea
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
• Lippia alba† (Incan Melissa) leaf/stem oil • Ocotea aciphylla† (Paicotea) leaf oil • Cananga odorata† (Ecuadorian Ylang Ylang) flower oil • Bursera graveolens† (Palo Santo) wood oil †Pure essential oil