AromaEase™ has a cool, minty aroma and contains powerful constituents of Ginger, Cardamom, Peppermint, Fennel, and Spearmint essential oils that provide calming sensation when used aromatically.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
- Comforting and soothing when applied to the abdomen
- A great travel companion for a soothing, comforting experience
- Diffuse AromaEase at home, around the office, and in your car to create a calming and soothing aromatic environment.
- Apply AromaEase topically on your neck, shoulders, or abdomen for a refreshing sensation and soothing aroma.
- Inhale it from the bottle to create a personal aromatic sanctuary when encountering strong, offensive odors in crowded, bumpy airplanes or trains.
- Diffuse it in your car during long rides or road trips to refresh and revitalize.
- Diffuse or apply it topically during times of uneasiness.
- Diffuse and breathe in the aroma for support when experiencing the feeling of nervous butterflies in your stomach.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
Get to Know
Spearmint essential oil provides aromatic comfort during times of occasional uneasiness when diffused or applied topically. When taken internally, it may provide digestive and general wellness support.*
Ginger essential oil is known as the oil of empowerment. It creates a warm, spicy aromatic experience when diffused or applied topically and may support a healthy digestive system when taken internally.*
Cardamom essential oil can be used aromatically or topically for its spicy, comforting aroma. When taken internally, it may support a healthy digestive system and gastrointestinal function.*
Fennel essential oil is comforting and balancing with its sweet, herbaceous, licorice-like aroma when applied topically. When taken internally, it supports a healthy digestive system and overall well-being.