Drawing from its native roots, Australian Kuranya essential oil blend feature oils extracted from many powerful plants that call Australia home. The blend is named “Kuranya”, the aboriginal word for “Rainbow”, because each oil harmonizes to create something more beautiful than the sum of its parts.
This refreshing blend includes Lemon, Myrtle, Kunzea, Blue Cypress, Sacred Sandalwood, Fennel, Melaleuca Ericifolia, Eucalyptus Radiata, and Tea Tree essential oils. Bring the great outdoors inside your office or home with its earthy, grounding aroma.
Want to wake up feeling fresh or soothe your skin after a long day? Infuse Australian Kuranya into your morning or evening skin care routine, or uplift your mood anytime by diffusing for a crisp, woodsy aroma.
Australian Kuranya essential oil blend contains oils from powerful plants found all across Australia. From the luscious, green Tasmanian islands to vast northern deserts. The synergy of each oil gives it a pleasing, earthy aroma and skin-loving benefits that can help cleanse and enhance your natural radiance.
This new essential oil blend is the first product to carry the D. Gary Young Research Institute seal on its label. This seal is an assurance that Gary’s tradition of quality and innovation has been upheld through the development and production of every new Young Living product.
Benefits & Features
- Helps reduce the appearance of blemishes
- Includes the naturally occurring constituents geranial, alpha-pinene, eucalyptol, and alpha and betha santalol
- Offers a stimulating and rejuvenating space
- Purifies the air with its uplifting, woodsy scent
- Apply topically with moisturizer to refresh skin
- Diffuse indoors to freshen the air
- Add to V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex and use in a massage for its invigorating, soothing aroma
- Rub on the bottoms of your feet in the morning to jump-start your day
- Apply to your chest for a breath of fresh air