Royal Hawaiian™ Sandalwood (Santalum paniculatum) has a rich, sweet, warm, and woody aroma that is sensual and romantic. The S. paniculatum tree is native to and found only on the island of Hawaii, where Young Living has a partner farm that practices sustainable reforestation farming management principles. Used traditionally as incense in religious ceremonies and for meditation, this oil promotes feelings of being uplifted and relaxed. It is valued in skin care for its moisturising and normalising properties.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
- Smooths the appearance of skin and reduces the appearance of blemishes when applied topically
- Helps create a tranquil, grounding environment when enjoyed aromatically
- Makes a great aromatic companion to your yoga, meditation, or spiritual practices
- Add it to your daily moisturizer to help reduce the appearance of blemishes and to promote the appearance of younger-looking skin.
- Apply it to your shoulders and the back of your neck to unwind after a long day.
- Diffuse it at home for a spa-like environment that is grounding and soothing to the senses.
- Apply it to your wrists for a peaceful companion during meditation.
- Add a couple drops on a cotton ball and place it in your car’s vent to inspire a relaxing environment when you're caught in traffic.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.