Cypress (Cupressus sempervirens) has a fresh, herbaceous, slightly evergreen aroma which refreshes, restores, and tones. It's comforting during the cold season, and is good for oily and troubled skin.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
- May help to reduce the appearance of blemishes when applied topically
- Promotes the appearance of healthy-looking hair
- Creates a grounding atmosphere when diffused
- Add a few drops to your facial essence, serum, or moisturizer to help reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Use undiluted as a spot treatment on areas of troubled skin.
- Massage Cypress into your hair and scalp before washing or add it to your favorite shampoo or conditioner.
- Diffuse it with Frankincense and Cedarwood to create a meditative environment."
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.