The USB Diffuser Refill Cartridges 3-Pack contains 3 refill bottles for use with the USB Diffuser.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
Only available to Young Living Members. Please enrol or login to purchase this product. Making an exclusive Essential Rewards monthly order? Please purchase via your ER order in the Virtual Office, or by calling Member Services.
* Prices do not show with VAT when logged out. Price with VAT depending on your country will display once you log in.
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
How to Use
1. Push and slide open the panel on the bottom of the USB Diffuser. Remove the current essential oil bottle cartridge.
2. Remove the protective wick cap and wick from the replacement bottle top. Add essential oil to the bottle using the included mini pump. Screw the wick bottle top back onto the bottle.
3. Insert the essential oil bottle cartridge into the USB Diffuser with the round tab facing down. Slide the panel back on. The diffuser is ready to use.
Note:• Avoid overfilling the essential oil bottle and spilling oils on the plastic components. If oil comes into contact with the plastic, it can damage the diffuser and void the warranty.
• When the diffuser is not in use, please remove the oil-filled bottle from inside of the diffuser and place the included wick cap on the wick bottle top for storage.