Known for its spicy, herbaceous aroma, Sage essential oil is a product of steam distillation of the sage plant's leaves. A member of the mint family, sage has a balancing, clarifying and uplifting aroma when diffused and has been used traditionally for its clarifying peroperties. Sage helps to purify living spaces and the mind from negativity.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
- Traditionally used in clearing rituals
- Can be added to massage oil blends for its aromatically soothing benefits
- May provide support for women's health and the digestive system when taken internally*
- Adds a pungent herbal flavor to recipes when used as a food flavoring*
- Diffuse Sage during traditional clearing practices.
- Combine Sage with Relaxation™ or Dragon Time™ massage oils and apply it to your neck and shoulders for a soothing massage.
- Add 1 drop of Sage Vitality to a vegetable capsule and take it as a dietary supplement.
- Add a few drops of Sage Vitality to savory dishes, poultry seasonings, soups, sauces, and more for its classic herbal flavor.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.