Discover YL is taking place in person, and we’re unbelievably excited! Join us on August 28 at the Renaissance Dallas Addison Hotel. Get ready for a day full of educational workshops and training to deepen your knowledge and growth as we cultivate a clean lifestyle with the power of essential oils.
Your ticket to this live event includes all of these things at an amazing value of only $20 a person:
- Special gift: Registered attendees will receive a thank-you gift for attending, valued over $98
- Seed to Seal LIVE: An inside look at one of our farms where we dig into our roots and share what sets us apart as the essential oil industry leader
- Product education: Thoughtfully curated product messages to bring you the highest-quality education
- Motivational messages: Inspiring workshops led by product users and brand partners just like you
- Exclusive Discover St. Maries Farm Collection:** Register by August 20 at 11:59 p.m., MT to receive a free Succulent Diffuser with purchase of the Discover St. Maries Farm unique product collection available to attendees in the United States
Our Discover St. Maries Farm Collection includes Lavender Lip Balm, Lavender Bath Bombs, Stress Away Roll On, Oatmeal Soap, and Thieves Roll On, plus an exclusive 12x16 poster of YL’s St. Maries Farm and Distillery. And when you register by August 20, your collection purchase comes with a free one-of-a-kind portable Succulent Diffuser valued at $20! Display the diffuser in your home next to your poster to complete the look!
This collection and the Succulent Diffuser are only available until September 11 at 11:59 p.m., MT, or while supplies last. Offer is valid only in the U.S.
- When: Saturday, August 28, at 10 a.m., CT
- Where: Renaissance Dallas Addison Hotel located on 15201 Dallas Parkway, Addison, TX
- Ticket Pricing: $20 for brand partners and customers* | $10 for guests
- When registering, please be careful to correctly enter your email and member ID to ensure that you receive corresponding event notifications.
*A brand partner is someone who has signed up as a Young Living distributor. A customer is someone who shops Young Living products but isn’t building a business. Tickets are nonrefundable.