How do you relax when days are short and nights are cold? Take some time to treat yourself with Young Living’s exclusive Very Merry Vanillamint Collection. With the gentle massage and exfoliating effect of pink Himalayan sea salt combined with deeply moisturizing mango seed butter in the body butter, your skin will look and feel silky smooth. The peppermint in both products gives skin a pleasant, relaxing tingle and the smell of mint mixed with vanilla promotes an uplifting, yet relaxing atmosphere. This collections includes: - 1 Vanillamint Body Butter Net wt. 2.19 oz - 1 Pink Himalayan Sea Salt Scrub Net wt. 3.42 oz
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
- Exclusive Young Living blend
- Exclusive Young Living essential oil blend uplifts and relaxes
- Convenient gift set for essential oil veterans and newcomers alike
- Pink Himalayan sea salt sourced directly from the Himalayan mountains delivers luxurious exfoliating minerals to your bath for ultimate relaxation
- Rich in antioxidants and fatty acids that deliver deep, long-lasting hydration to the skin
- Moisturizing ingredients like mango seed and cupuacu seed butters deliver deep, long-lasting moisture to the skin for soft, silky skin
- Exfoliates for healthier-looking and feeling skin
- Formulated without parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, synthetic preservatives, synthetic fragrances, synthetic dyes/colorants
Pink Himalayan Sea Salt Scrub
- Pink Himalayan sea salt: This all-natural salt is harvested from ancient sea salt deposits deep in the Himalayan mountains, where it was covered with snow, ice, and lava for centuries, protecting it from many pollutants and making it one of the purest sources on the planet. This salt’s relaxing exfoliating experience delivers key skin-soothing hydration minerals to your bath.
- Green tea extract: Green tea is rich in moisturizing antioxidants and has many skin benefits, including hydrating and softening skin, as well as protecting from the environmental causes of dry skin.
- Aloe vera: Aloe vera is a natural emollient that helps moisturize skin. The lignin present in aloe vera has been shown to help essential oils penetrate deeper into the skin.
- Mango seed butter: Made from the oils of mango seeds, this butter moisturizes dry skin leaving it silky smooth and rejuvenated.
- Cupuacu seed butter: High in essential fatty acids that are effective at delivering deep, long-lasting moisture to the skin, this body-loving butter helps your skin look healthy and maintain a youthful appearance.
- Jojoba oil: Naturally high in vitamin E, jojoba oil is an antioxidant-rich moisturizing oil that protects your skin from environmental stressors that cause dryness.
†Pure essential oil
†Pure essential oil
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If contact occurs, flush the eyes liberally with clean, cool water for several minutes.
- If redness or irritation occur, discontinue use. If symptoms persist, contact your physician.