Refresh your face—and your space—with Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood™∆ Hydrosol. This distillation water is a refreshing, aromatic multipurpose spray that hydrates skin and hair and adds a welcoming aroma to linens and the air in your home. Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood Hydrosol is extracted by steam distilling wood from mature sandalwood trees native to the Hawaiian Islands. During the distillation process, the essential oil is separated from the hydrosol, which is also known as distillation water or floral water. Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood Hydrosol contains many of the same beneficial constituents as the essential oil, prediluted in a convenient spray bottle for easy application.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
- Hydrates and moisturizes
- Enhances youthful radiance
- Soothes and smooths skin after shaving
- Encourages focus and clarity with a soothing, woodsy aroma
Woodsy, soft and soothing aroma
- Spritz onto your face to refresh and hydrate dry, tired skin.
- Mist all over your skin before bed and wake up to less-noticeable blemishes and a hydrated, youthful glow.
- Apply after shaving to soothe skin.
- Mist linens or spray into the air to refresh musty rooms and invite a welcome sense of clarity.
- Shake well before use. Refrigerate after opening.
- Topical: Spritz 2-3 times on desired skin area as a refreshing body mist.
- Room/linen spray: Spray 4-5 times inside rooms to freshen. Mist onto desired linens 7-10 inches away for a light fragrance.
Get to Know
Like Young Living’s Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood essential oil, this hydrosol is distilled only from dead or dying sandalwood trees in order to preserve ecological balance and to maintain respect for the sacred land.