We cold press Grapefruit essential oil from the peels of the fresh fruit for a citrusy oil with the bright aroma of a grapefruit orchard. It’s this sweet, invigorating scent that associates the essential oil with feelings of joy, satisfaction, and playfulness. Not only is Grapefruit a wonderful essential oil to diffuse, but it’s also a great addition to DIY skin care products. Combine it in a salt body scrub with other skin-toning essential oils—such as Lemon and Juniper—for a home spa experience that gives your skin a smooth-looking glow.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the Become a Member link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
- Has a fresh, sweet, invigorating aroma
- Is uplifting and energizing
- Has skin-cleansing properties
- Is a great addition to DIY house cleaners
- Includes the naturally occurring constituents sabinene, limonene, and nootkatone
- Bring an invigorating aroma into your home by diffusing Grapefruit in the morning.
- Create a refreshing room spritzer by mixing Grapefruit, Peppermint, Orange, Lemon, Bergamot, and distilled water in a glass spray bottle.
- Combine a few drops with a carrier oil such as V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and use it for an uplifting massage.
- Use it as part of your skin care regimen in lotions, toners, and cleansers for clean, healthy-looking skin.
- Keep in mind that Grapefruit is a photosensitive oil. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after topical application.
- Freshen up the kitchen after cooking or cleaning with Grapefruit’s bright, uplifting aroma.
- Invite the effervescent aroma into the living room to add a sunny note to a party or family time.
brighten your kitchen, living room, or office by diffusing its citrus scent, or apply it topically for smoother-looking
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
a uniquely uplifting experience.
- 2 drops Grapefruit Essential Oil
- 2 drops Lavender Essential Oil
- 2 drops Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
apples can’t be beat. Use these common essential oils to create an atmosphere in your kitchen to remind you of
fall evenings all year long.
- 4 drops Cinnamon Bark essential oil
- 2 drops Lemongrass essential oil
- 2 drops Grapefruit essential oil
- 2 drops Bergamot essential oil
Get to Know
of your breakfast! The fruit likely originated from Jamaica and was first popularized for consumption in the West
Indies before spreading to America and throughout citrus-growing areas. It’s now produced in locations
throughout the world, including the United States, South Africa, Brazil, and Israel. The grapefruit tree can grow to
be quite large, reaching up to 20 feet tall. It has dense foliage, and the grape-like clusters of the fruit are the source
of the plant’s name.