Rose essential oil—the product of one of the most recognizable and culturally significant flowers in the world—has a rich, intoxicating aroma that’s just as beautiful as the bloom itself. Rose oil is distilled to gently release the delicate flower’s oil through steam. Because each 5 ml bottle requires 22 pounds of rose petals, Rose is one of the most valuable essential oils you can acquire.
Rose oil uses include topical application to create an inspiring atmosphere and elevated spiritual experiences. Its sweet, rich aroma encourages feelings of positive self-reflection and can create an uplifted feeling when inhaled. Rose has also been used topically for thousands of years, and today it can be found in many skin care products, including Young Living’s Rose Ointment™.
Rose essential oil uses
- Apply directly to skin to help moisturize and support the appearance of healthy, youthful-looking skin.
- Add a few drops to your favorite facial cream for added moisture.
- Diffuse in your home or bathroom for a spa-like setting and a fresh, soothing aroma.
- Combine with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex for a relaxing, indulgent massage.
- Place a few drops in your shampoo or conditioner for a floral scent and additional moisturizing properties.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
How to Use
- Topical: Possible skin sensitivity. If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician.
- Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
- Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.