Cedarwood essential oil has a woodsy, warm, balsamic aroma. When applied topically, it can help maintain the appearance of healthy, youthful skin. You can also massage Cedarwood oil into your scalp to enhance the appearance of healthy-looking hair.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
- Creates a relaxing, calming, and comforting atmosphere to support a relaxing nighttime routine
- Helps maintain the appearance of youthful skin and healthy-looking hair
- Has skin-cleansing properties
- Is a natural deodorizer
- Includes naturally occurring constituents that are high in sesquiterpenes
- Diffuse Cedarwood in the evening to create a relaxing atmosphere and help neutralize odors.
- Apply 1-2 drops onto your pillow before going to bed.
- Add a couple of drops to a DIY outdoor spray blended with oils such as Citronella, Rosemary, Tea Tree, Myrtle, Clove, or Lemongrass to use at sporting events or while camping.
- Pamper yourself with an at-home scalp massage. Warm a few drops between your hands and rub it into your scalp for healthy-looking hair.
- Add Cedarwood to your favorite lotions and skin care products to help cleanse and moisturize the skin.
- Set yourself up for a restful evening with a soothing, honey-like aroma.
- Discover the quiet moments with a balance of sweet and earthy fragrances to support focus.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily. Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.