Thieves® Essential Oil-Infused Cough Drops relieve coughs, soothe sore throats, and cool nasal passages with the triple-action strength of Young Living's signature Thieves blend and menthol.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
- Soothes sore throats
- Relieves coughs
- Cools nasal passages
- Naturally sugar-free
- Great flavor
- Natural menthol
- Inactive ingredients:
- Stevia leaf extract
- Cinnamon Bark essential oil
- Clove Bud essential oil
- Eucalyptus Radiata essential oil
- Lemon essential oil
- Peppermint essential oil
- Rosemary essential oil
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
- If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These symptoms may be serious.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you have:
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- Cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
- Stop use and ask doctor if:
- Cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache; these could be signs of a serious condition
- Sore throat does not improve in 7 days
- Irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens