Stress Away™ essential oil blend features Copaiba, Lime, Cedarwood, Vanilla, Ocotea, and Lavender for an exotic aroma used for exactly what the name says: Stress Away.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
- Includes the naturally occurring constituents beta-caryophyllene, alpha-humulene, limonene, cedrol, and linalool
Can be applied topically and used as a personal fragrance
- Formulated with Lime, Lavender, Cedarwood, and other pure essential oils for a well-rounded and relaxing aroma
- Apply it to your wrists while at work or school to enjoy this blend’s soothing, fresh scent.
- Wear Stress Away as a personal fragrance.
- Diffuse Stress Away in your home after a long day for a fresh, soothing aroma that helps promote feelings of relaxation.
- Add a few drops to a cotton ball and place it in the vent of your car to create a calming environment during a long drive or rush-hour traffic.
- Turn your home into a vanilla-scented oasis of peace, away from the bustle of the world outside.
- Fill your work space with a sweet, calming aroma that will encourage you to breathe deeply and relax.
- Surround your children with a peaceful aroma to help them settle down for a restful evening.
- Accompany your car or airplane travels with a peaceful, tropical aroma as you prepare for your next great adventure.
- Wrap your bedroom in comfort and calm as you prepare for your nighttime routine.
- Encourage deep, serene thought in your classroom or study space.
Get to Know
- Photosensitive essential oils: Summer safety tips
- 5 of the best back-to-school tips for your elementary schooler
- 7 daily uses for Stress Away
- Powered by oils: Own your day the Young Living way
- 7 helpful habits for a more productive you
- Beat the bedtime blahs: 7 tips for a better night’s sleep
- Essential oils for homesickness
- A beginner’s guide to meditation
- 7 tips for essential oil uses for a balanced life
- Reset your mindset: Handling the hustle