FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Unique tea blend with exquisite quality
- Formulated to pair with essential oils
- Elegant, high-quality packaging makes this tea readily giftable. Simply add a bow and share with a friend or loved one
- Our unique silky sachets boast a sophisticated, fashionable pyramid design crafted from environment-friendly plant-based cellulose that’s biodegradable
- Organic, pu’erh tea
- Organic Assam black tea
- Organic herbs and roots, including licorice root, rosehip, Assam black tea, and pu’erh tea
Organic Assam black tea, Organic pu’erh tea, Organic licorice root, Organic natural honey and fig flavor, Organic rosehip, Natural orange flavor
A warm, comforting fusion of orange, rosehip, and honey, this delectable black tea blend is the kick start your morning’s been missing.
Boil 8 oz. of water in your favorite teapot. Place tea bag in mug. Pour 8 oz. of near-boiling water over tea bag. Steep covered for 5 minutes. Remove tea bag. Infuse with Young Living essential oils.
Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
Get to Know
Get to Know
Always searching for the best nature has to offer, Young Living combined two exquisite black teas for our bold and full-bodied Orange Rosehip Black Tea. Originating in China, pu’erh tea has a flavor that is as rich as its history. Often enjoyed by Chinese emperors, the tender pu’erh tea leaves are handplucked, sun dried, and slightly aged for a distinct, earthy flavor. The Assam black tea in this blend is grown in the prestigious Jalinga Tea Estate in India. This globally esteemed tea farm has over 1,500 acres of land dedicated to sustainable tea cultivation. The estate utilizes no fertilizers or pesticides and has been recognized as the world’s first 100 percent organic and carbon-neutral tea operation.