One Heart™ essential oil blend was created to celebrate the joy of creating unity and connection in our communities by opening our hearts to love and service for others. Young Living is dedicated to empowering, improving, inspiring, and changing lives through The D. Gary Young, Young Living Foundation. One Heart Product Information Page
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
- Encourages a bright outlook on life
- Opens your heart to love and service for others
- Encourages unity and connection with community
- Helps you find your center and connect to your inner spirituality
- Creates a calming, energizing environment when diffused
- Helps you find your center and connect to your inner spirituality during prayer or meditation
- Ecuadorian Ylang Ylang† has a sweet, romantic aroma that contains the naturally occurring constituents germacrene and alpha-farnesene.
- Lemon† and Lime† have an uplifting, fresh aroma that contains the naturally occurring constituent limonene.
- Northern Lights Black Spruce† is rich and invigorating and contains the naturally occurring constituents bornyl acetate, camphene, and alpha pinene.
- Ocotea from Ecuador† isdelightfully spicyand contains the naturally occurring constituent beta-caryophyllene.
- Valor† has a woodsy, grounding aroma that contains the naturally occurring constituents alpha pinene, beta pinene, bornyl acetate, and camphene.
- Diffuse at home to enjoy the uplifting, calming aroma.
- Apply or diffuse during yoga or breathwork practices to connect spiritually.
- Use to open your heart to love and service for those around you.
- Apply to your heart-space in the morning to encourage a bright outlook for your day.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.