With its bright and joyful aroma, Lemon essential oil benefits skin and hair as much as its aroma enhances your environment. This best-selling oil can be used in a variety of ways: Mix it with your cleaning products, use it during your nighttime skin care routine, or add a drop to your conditioner for a great scent. This oil is a key ingredient in many hair and skin care products, Thieves® cleaning products, and essential oil blends such as Thieves®, Citrus Fresh™, Clarity™, Joy™ and Harmony™. Because citrus oil can cause photosensitivity, avoid applying Lemon to exposed skin before spending time outside.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
- Includes the naturally occurring constituents linalyl acetate, linalool, and ocimene
- Add Lemon to skin care products to possibly help reduce the appearance of aging.
- Use it to help remove adhesives.
- Keep Lemon on hand for its clean, energizing, and invigorating aroma.
- Diffuse it to create a more focused environment.
- Use its aroma to create an uplifting atmosphere.
Make Lemon a part of your nighttime beauty routine by mixing 1–2 drops with your favorite beauty products. It will reduce the appearance of aging for a youthful complexion.
- Diffuse Lemon when the atmosphere is melancholy for a boost of cheer.
- Diffuse it at work or school for a bright aroma that creates a sense of focus and motivation.
- Boost your daily cleaning regimen by adding a few drops to your floor, window, or surface cleaning solutions.
- Fill the kitchen with a dose of Lemon’s familiar lemon-drop aroma to take clean to a whole new level.
- Banish everyday odors in your living room or family room by combining Lemon with other purifying scents such as Pine, Grapefruit, or Peppermint.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.