Formerly known as Idaho Balsam Fir, this Young Living fan favorite is back with a new name: Idaho Grand Fir! The oil, aroma, and benefits are unchanged, offering a woodsy, refreshing aroma reminiscent of a freshly cut Christmas tree. Grand fir trees are native to the Pacific Northwest of the United States, and for centuries Native Americans have used them to promote well-being and the sensation of deeper breathing. Young Living’s Idaho Grand Fir comes from the Young Living Highland Flats Tree Farm and Distillery in Naples, Idaho, USA. Every year Young Living members participate in the annual Winter Harvest, allowing them to experience our Seed to Seal® quality commitment firsthand and be a part of distilling this oil directly from nature.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
- Supports the feeling of normal, clear breathing when combined with R.C.™ and applied to chest and neck.
- Soothes tired, fatigued muscles when combined with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex or Ortho Ease® and used in massage.
- Soothes the skin and smooths imperfections when combined with Lavender essential oil and applied topically.
- Increases spirituality when used during meditation.
- Offers an aroma that creates a relaxing and stress-free environment.
- Contains the naturally occurring constituents beta pinene, alpha pinene, camphene, and beta phellandrene.
- Combine with Cool Azul® Pain Relief Cream, which relieves daily aches and pains.
- Diffuse to enjoy the cleansing aroma.
- Diffuse for a grounding, relaxing, and calming atmosphere.
- Diffuse outdoors for an annoyance-free atmosphere.
- Pair with Copaiba, Frankincense, and PanAway®.
- Apply or diffuse during yoga or breathwork practices.
Get to Know
Why change the name if the oil is the same? Until now the closest registered scientific name for the oil was Abies balsamea (Balsam Fir). Recently, however, the Personal Care Products Council approved the use of the scientific name Abies grandis (Grand Fir) for use on the label.