Geranium essential oil was used by the Egyptians to promote beautiful, radiant-looking skin when applied topically. Today this potent oil is often used in high-end perfumes and skin care products. Cultivated from the fragrant flower native to South Africa and obtained through a careful distillation process, Geranium’s sweet, floral scent can be used topically and aromatically. Add Geranium to lotion, body wash, and hair care to enhance the aroma of your personal care products. Because Geranium has versatile benefits, you can also diffuse it to invite a peaceful, spiritual feeling in your living room or meditative space.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
- May help maintain the appearance of healthy, youthful-looking skin
- Helps promote healthy, radiant-looking hair
- May help cleanse the skin
Has a sweet, floral fragrance
- Citronellyl formate
- Add Geranium to a neutral skin moisturizer and apply it morning and night to enhance the appearance of healthy-looking skin.
- Add Geranium to your skin regimen to help cleanse your skin.
- Mix it with your favorite Young Living shampoo to help promote healthy, radiant-looking hair.
- Diffuse Geranium in your home or office for a pleasant, uplifting aroma.
- Combine it with oils like Lavender and Ylang Ylang to blend in a hot bath. The aromatic blend of floral and sweet smells creates a peaceful, private getaway.
- Get creative juices flowing by filling your office or study with this pleasant, uplifting aroma.
- Bring the family together by accenting the air in the den or kitchen with its sweet fragrance.
- Make your bedroom bloom with the romantic scents of Geranium, Lavender, and Jasmine.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.