Frankincense has been used in religious rituals for over 3,000 years. It has been known to enhance immunological function, beautify skin, and increase spiritual awareness.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
- Promotes the appearance of healthy-looking skin
- May help reduce the appearance of uneven skin tones
- Has a sweet, honey-like, and woody fragrance
- Has a stimulating aroma
- Add Frankincense to your moisturizer to highlight your natural beauty and promote the appearance of healthy-looking skin and even skin tones.
- Add a few drops to V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and use it in a massage after activity.
- Invite elevated spiritual experiences every day by diffusing this oil in your home.
- Elevate your sacred space with the grounding, earthy aroma to help sustain your sense of connectedness.
- Cuddle up by the fire with comfortable clothes and a nostalgic, pleasant, woodsy scent for a relaxing evening snowed in.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
- 3 drops Bergamot
- 3 drops Light the Fire™
- 2 drops Frankincense
- 1 drop Northern Lights Black Spruce
FLAMMABLE: Do not use near fire, flame, heat, or sparks. Do not store above room temperature.
Get to Know
Young Living distills Frankincense oil from the resin of Boswellia carterii trees located in northern Africa, near the Arabian Peninsula. Frankincense is a key ingredient in many products, including Boswellia Wrinkle Cream, Brain Power™, Awaken™, Highest Potential™, and Forgiveness™.
- Essential oils for when you are in a bad mood
- 6 essential oils your skin loves
- Drops for dreamland: 10 essential oil tips for your bedtime routine
- A beginner’s guide to meditation
- 7 essential oils happy people use
- An oil cleanse to keep your skin timeless-looking
- Get your glow on: 3 tips for great-looking skin