Ecuadorian Oregano essential oil is not technically oregano, but is named such because of its softly herbaceous, oregano-like scent offering a cleansing, invigorating aroma pairing perfectly with a relaxing massage for overworked muscles.* Limited time offer, while supplies last.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
- Cleanses and purifies the air of strong odors when diffused
- Pairs perfectly with Ortho Ease® or Ortho Sport® to massage on overworked muscles
- Creates a cleansing, invigorating experience when inhaled or diffused with RC or Eucalyptus oils
- Pairs well with Thieves® essential oil blend and Thieves cleaning products
- Great substitute for Oregano essential oil in blends or the Raindrop Technique® for a milder, softer oregano aroma
- Soft, herbaceous, oregano-like aroma
- Key component in Cool Azul® Pain Relief Cream
- Includes the natural constituents of carvacrol, gamma terpinene, and para-cymene
- Diffuse to cleanse and purify the air of odors
- Add to OrthoEase or OrthoSport and apply with massage to overworked muscles
- Inhale or diffuse with RC or Eucalyptus oils for a bold, invigorating breathing experience
- Great substitute for Oregano in blends or the Raindrop kit for a milder, softer oregano aroma
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 10 minutes 3 times daily.